Creating an Expense Report in Oracle Fusion Applications

This article will show you how to create Expense Reports in Oracle Fusion Applications. From the Navigator, click on the "Expenses" selection on the "About Me" section (or the "Me" section, depending on your Springboard layout):



If you haven't created an Expense report yet, you will be shown the Expenses Product Tour on the page, in which you can watch a quick video to learn more about the Expenses Module. To proceed to create an Expense Report, click on the "Create Expense Report" function:


On the "Create Expense Report" page, initially fill up the "Purpose" field and select the Payment Method and click on save for the application to generate its internal Expense Report Number:


As shown below, the Expense Report was assigned its internal number and is already in "Saved" status. To add the itemized expenses, click on the "+" icon:




On the Expense Item page, choose the appropriate expense type (i.e. Dinner, Hotel, etc.) and the correct amount and date. Put in the number of days the certain Expense was used as it will be divided from the total expense amount:



Depending on your organization's policies, your Expenses might need to be itemized and more detailed. Click on the "Itemize" button to add each line to the total expense. Tick the "Personal" checkbox if the expense was a personal expense and shouldn't be reimbursed. Once done, click on the "Save" drop down next to the "Close" button and proceed to close.


You can attach the necessary images of receipts on the "Create Expense Item" screen by clicking on the "+" icon or tick the "Receipt Missing" checkbox. This may be necessary for approval, depending on the Approving Manager or your organization's policies:


Make sure you tick the checkbox that signifies that you've read and accept the organization's Travel and Expense policies or else you won't be able to submit the expense report for approval. 


The report will undergo approval and once approved, will become a Payment Request in Payables to be processed. Depending on the Payment Method, the amount will be reimbursed to the employee via a Physical Check, Electronic (needs to have a Bank Account setup at the Employee-Level) or Wire. To know the approval stage of the Expense report, go to the Expense Report and click on the Status:


Below is a Video Demonstration of Creating an Expense Report in Oracle Fusion Applications:


Follow my other Social Media Accounts!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theOracleProdigy/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/D_OracleProdigy

9 comments:

  1. Great blog, good information is given about Expense Report .It was worth reading.Thanks for posting the blog. Expense Report Software | Expense Tracker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, good information is given about Expense report .It was worth reading.Thanks for posting the blog. Expense Report Software | Expense Tracker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expense On Demand -Expense Management Software - Signup for a free Demo. Get A Customized Expense Management Software solution to fit your Expense management needs. Salient Features.analyzes overall expenses, identifies cost-saving opportunities, and controls excessive spending.Handles your online expense management by simplifying your expenses approvals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble. As a result of checking through the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, Same as your blog I found another one Oracle Fusion Product Hub.Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for Oracle PPM Cloud and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks once more for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Expense management solution Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. expense report software

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t have time beating around the bush, instead I go straight to the point…. So to you doubters I ain’t expecting you all to believe my testimony but only the few chosen ones by God. In a short summary, I’m here to tell the whole world that I recently got cured from my long term herpes disease, both the HSV1 and HSV2 through the assistance of Herbalist doctor Oyagu I pray God continually blesses Dr Oyagu in all he does, because he is indeed a very good, nice and powerful doctor. I’m cured of herpes disease at last! Wow I’m so much in great joy because I’ve never in my life believed herbs works, but meeting doctor Oyagu was an eye opener and he made me believe that herpes truly got a complete cure. I used the doctor’s herbal medicine for just two weeks and I was totally cured from both my HSV1 and HSV2. I’m so excited. For help and assistance in getting rid of your herpes virus you can Call/WhatsApp doctor Oyagu on his telephone number: +2348101755322 or for more inquiries you can as well contact the doctor on EMAIL: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eliminate Herpes simplex virus (HSV) forever..through herbal means…💯

    This herbal Doctor has a new development on herpes virus,

    certainly the best online…

    Thank you!! for saving my life

    Email:Robinsonbuckler (( @yahoo .com))………

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good herbal medicine for herpes simplex virus..

    Really Work Fast in 14 days,

    Email Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

SQL Fundamentals

Introduction to SQL and Syntax What is SQL? SQL stands for Structured Query Language. is a standard programming language for accessing datab...

Top Posts