Creating Items and Their Spoke System Relationship in Oracle Fusion Applications

This practice will show how to create three inventory items that will be used in Revenue Management, a phone model, an unlimited talk and text plan and a data plan. We also have to associate these to a spoke system, a source system where these items reside. Note that the user you are going to sign in with should be provisioned with the "Data Steward" role. 

Below is a quick video demonstrating how to assign the "Data Steward" role:



From the Welcome Springboard, Navigate to Product Information Management. Product Management in the Oracle Cloud is synonymous to Inventory.




Go to the Tasks icon. And what we want to see here is the option to create. If you don't see the option to create an item, then you don't have the necessary roles assigned to create an Item. Check your assigned Roles before proceeding. Once assigned, Click on Create Item.



Create inventory items by copying them from an existing items. Select the existing item and go to the Relationships tab. Move the item "Organizations",from the Available to the Selected list and click OK.




You will be redirected to the Create Item page, update the description to make it easier to find the item later on. Once done, Click on Save and Close. The Item ID is going to be automatically sequenced.



You will be shown a Summary of important information and proceed to Apply to confirm.


Click on the Task Panel and go to Manage Items. Search for the item you created based on the description to get the Item ID that was automatically numbered.



Take note of the Item ID (AS16907). Notice here the sequence. It has a prefix and then five digits, 16907. We will associate this item to a source system, called a "Spoke System". Click on the link, go to Relationships Tab and then Spoke System.


Click on "Create" and in the source system field, input where the item originally exists. In this example, is this "Legacy System 1". Input the Item ID (AS16907) that you took note of and we're going to put in a description. Go ahead and click OK, and Save and Close, and then I'm going to click on Done.

Confirm the Item was created by searching either using the Item ID or the Description


Repeat the steps to create two more items RM20002 or RM20003:



Repeat the steps to create a copy two more items RM20002 (unlimited talk and text) and RM20003 (Data Plan). Note that for the second item, You will have the ability to assign a sequence to it.


Below is a quick video demonstration of Creating Items and Their Spoke System Relationships in Oracle Fusion Applications:



For more full-detailed Tutorials and Tips, check out #TheOracleProdigy at https://lifeofanoracleprodigy.blogspot.com/
Follow The Oracle Prodigy on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/theOracleProdigy/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/D_OracleProdigy)

7 comments:

  1. Some us know all relating to the compelling medium you present powerful steps on this blog and therefore strongly encourage contribution from other ones on this subject while our own child is truly discovering a great deal. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year.
    Cloud Business Management Software Suite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble. As a result of checking through the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, Same as your blog I found another one Oracle Fusion Financials .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for Oracle Fusion Financials and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks once more for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big thanks to Dr Oselumen i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Oselumen a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr oselumen had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via droselumen@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, she never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Oselumen indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr oselumen for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email droselumen@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Iam so thrilled because of finding your alluring website here.Actually i was searching for Oracle Fusion Financials.Your blog is so astounding and informative too..Iam very happy to find such a creative blog. Iam also find another one by mistake while am searching the same topic Oracle PPM Cloud.Thank you soo much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I separated recently. We’ve been married for six years now and it’s been an abusive relationship in all types of way. I want to figure out myself and fix my own issues so I can be a great mom and wife but I feel like is a waste of time to try to fix my marriage because it’s broken down and I’m emotionally drained and I just want to focus on my kids. And I feel it’s unfair for me to try to fix something that I’m the only one that’s putting effort into. I’m so confused. That had been my decisions until i came across an article in a blog on how Dr.Ogudugu (greatogudugu@gmail.com) helped many people to restore broken marriages/relationships. I quickly contacted him, and he told me what i should do, which i did immediately. Within 48hours my husband came back and the greatest part of it is that my husband has changed completely, he no longer abuses or insults me. Today, he has become a loving and caring husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Oracle Fusion SCM .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for Oracle Fusion SCM and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone, I am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Ogudugu cured my (HSV VIRUS),I have been detected with (HSV-1&2) since 6years ago, ever since then my life has been incomplete bizarre and agony, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors, but it didn't cure my (HSV VIRUS) neither did it reduce the pain, until a certain day i was checking for solution on the internet, then miraculously i came across Dr Ogudugu the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals (HSV-1 & HSV-2, HPV 1&2 INFECTIONS). Then I contacted him and explained everything to him, and he prepared a herbal medicine for me that cured my (HSV-1&2) disease totally after taking his herbal medicine as instructed. I'm so happy and glad that I'm back to normal again. So viewers why waiting and being in pain when there's someone like Dr Ogudugu that cured different diseases. So contact him via https://droguduguherbs.online or email : greatogudugu@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348063739701.,,THANKS

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

SQL Fundamentals

Introduction to SQL and Syntax What is SQL? SQL stands for Structured Query Language. is a standard programming language for accessing datab...

Top Posts